Tuesday 6 May 2008

head turrning like a tumble dryer budhha

Thoughts and feelings are weaving novel patterns today. As they do everyday.I have a bit of the old unsettledness goin on, but a general over all feeling of things, being alright, exiting, full of life. unsettledness, exitement, fear, hope, anticipation. I'm away in the past and the future quite a lot. chewing over the whole finbar thing, part pf me wants to come up with an overall, easy answer resolution. of I was right to do what I did or I was wrong to do what I did. I'm not gonna get a yes or no. I have to just feel the uncertainty I guess. The uncertanties about, they keept me restless last night, as I meandered from city to city within my mind. Hey may I be happy, may I be well, may I be free from suffering. If anybody else can see this may you be free may, may you be well, may you be free from suffering

No comments: