Thursday 24 April 2008

fluxuating heart anticipaption

Anticipation seems to be the order of the morning. Awake feet on the floor coffee, toast, shower, turn computer on. Check various news websites for something intesting but not to heavy. It's slightly over cast, I can hear that it has rained as the cars woosh through a thin sheet of water. No light in the sky. The energy within hovers from anxiety to anticipation and back again. I'm waiting to hear about a course offered at paisly: microsoft desktop tecnician it's a bit of a departure for me. It will be a challenge. I feel like doing this as it is a differnt than the sort of social worky things that I have done. Who knows what will happen. I'm also starting tonight a practical guide to free lance journalisim, also a bit different. Not entirly sure how I arrived at the decision. Mostly to do with, scanning the net and seeing what was available to do. I must admit if I don't try new stuff I'm probably not going to get off this couch. But eventually wether it's seasons change or something that subtly moves within the world calls me back to be part of it. May we be happy may we be well

No comments: