Tuesday 29 April 2008

Only me stops me, so I set myself free

Faffing about on the internet but feeling good. Thinking about music, about the enjoyment that I get out of playing, had a really good time with the amp up and on yesterday. Was ready to do it with the ear phones on, then bro walks in does his usual one word sort of thing “why?” as in why put the ear phones in. “well I didn’t want to disturb…”. Only me stops me, so I set myself free. It was true pleasure I love to play the guitar, I don’t mind singing but I love to play the guitar. Had a real good time looking at you tube last night. Dokken, Heart, Ace freely, Wow not overly self conscious this stuff a bit toe curling at times, but there is a good flow to it. life is for having fun, celebrate your existence.
My bro did a good acoustic thing this week. It was like gold afternoon fix but a bit more upbeat, yeah good stuff.

No comments: